Monday, November 9, 2015

Great New Books on Creativity

Hi,

I keep thinking about What is Creativity!! Am I creative or just doing dumb things? How do I get unstuck when I am trying to create something, whether it is one of my wood pieces or writing something? Am I unique or do others have the same issues on creativity? Once I make something, how do I let people know about it without being a braggart?


Well, I have found some answers to these questions. I found two excellent and fun books on creativity. Both by Austin Kleon, an off the wall writer and lecturer. I like pictures when I read, maybe my infant mentality is coming out, but that's fine. These books can be read quickly and I feel have a lot of meat for the writer, artist, jeweler, and anyone in or wanting to be in the creative fields.
Bought both on Amazon.


STEAL LIKE AN ARTIST


AND

SHOW YOUR WORK



ENJOY

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND MAKE IT BETTER BY CREATING SOMETHING
or
HELPNG SOMEONE ELSE CREATE SOMETHING

John Gabrielson
Natural Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment